Surrogate mothers are those kind angels who give plenty of time, care and love to bring a new life in this world. They are most kind and general souls who take pain and discomfort to help other people to become parents. Of course, money is part of it, but we all know deep down it is abundance love and care that encourage a woman to become a surrogate mother.
The selection process is most stringent for choosing a gestational carrier as it utmost important to have a good health for her and the baby as well. The well-being of mother- physically, emotionally and psychologically plays a big role in baby development.
Surrogacy Process for choosing surrogate mother in the USA in our local team based in California
- Once an interested candidate fills in the application form, an official from the agency will contact and arrange a telephonic interview with a prospective surrogate. During this session, the candidate will be pre-qualified on the basis of their answers. The official will also answer any questions that the potential surrogate may have.
- After this interview, the candidate is activated as an available. From the database, Intended Parents can choose the surrogate that they are most interested in.
- Once a couple has chosen the surrogate, a personal coordinator will arrange a telephonic or personal meeting the between two.
- If the surrogate approves and gives the consent for the process, they are put through a series of screening tests.
- Once evaluated from all aspects, the surrogate is assigned an attorney to move forward with the agreement. By negotiating the terms, and aspects such as multiple births, choice of obstetrician etc, the final agreement is typically drafted within 2 weeks.
- Our local partner assists appointments for the surrogate at the nearest fertility clinic for medications. These medications prepare the surrogate to receive the embryo.
- Typically, preparation starts 3 weeks before the scheduled date of transfer. During these visits, the fertility specialist check the surrogates for uterus endometrium lining and blood tests to make sure that their body is responding well to the medications.
- On the scheduled date of embryo transfer, arrangement for travel and stay for the surrogate and a companion are made.
- Once embryos transfer was done, the surrogate is put on luteal support. 10-14 days after the embryos transfer, the surrogate is tested for the success of pregnancy.
- At 4-5 weeks, the first ultrasound is conducted to check the fetal heartbeat. This is followed by regular ante-natal checkups by a locally assigned gynecologist.
- Surrogates are given the choice of delivering at a hospital that is near them.
- Birth plans and details about the pre – birth order are all clarified prior to the delivery.
Are you planning to have a surrogate mother to have babies? We are here to help. Please contact us now- and take the first step toward making your dream of parenthood a reality.