Eligibility Criteria for Surrogate Mothers
- She must be in right age group of – 22 years to 35 years.
- She should have at least one child of her own with no known complications during or before delivery of her own baby.
- No habits of smoking or alcohol.
- She should be physically and mentally fit and understand the process and her responsibility toward the program.
- Clear all medical/psychological screening and should not have any sexually transmitted diseases.
- No history of miscarriage or abortions.
- If married, husband consent needed in writing.
- Ready to stay in the surrogate house for full pregnancy term for better monitoring and success rate.
- She should be motivated by not only finance but desire to assist a family to have a child.
Are you looking for a surrogate mother to fulfill your dream of parenthood? Contact us and get started with your parenthood journey today!