Surrogacy in Nepal
Due to recent surrogacy law changes in India and Thailand, Nepal is becoming one of the preferred surrogacy destinations in Asia, especially for singles and LGBT community. Surrogacy in Nepal is available for Straight couples, LGBT, and individuals of all races or religion. Nepal is one of the very few countries that allows international surrogacy and gives adequate legal protection to Intended Parents. The complete process of IVF, Surrogate mother preparation, pregnancy care and delivery of surrogate baby take place in beautiful city of Kathmandu. We give our IPs option of choosing local Indian/Nepalese egg donors or Caucasian egg donors.
Why Nepal Surrogacy?
- Nepal offer affordable surrogacy services as compare to other surrogacy destinations like Thailand or Mexico.
- Unlike India, Intended Parents do not need medical visa to start their Nepal Surrogacy program, so no multiple trips are needed to facilitate the process. You can come on tourist visa or can send frozen sperms samples.
- Nepal Surrogacy offer ample healthy Surrogates/Egg Donors with no smoking or drinking habits.
- Legal proceeding to gain citizenship and taking baby home process for Nepali surrogacy is about 3-5 weeks, depending on the country which you are from. No court order is needed.
- Nepal Surrogacy gives you option of choosing local Nepalese/Indian donor or Caucasian donors.
We are partnered with one of most reputed and successful ART clinic as our Nepal partner. We along with our partner clinic strive to provide the high IVF success rate and best services to our Intended Parents and Surrogate Mothers. We offer affordable International Surrogacy services to all Intended Parents along with options of choosing various surrogacy programs which might suits them best.
We welcome all Intended Parents in our Nepal Surrogacy Programs!! Visit us to know more about our Nepal Surrogacy Program.