IVF Conceptions provide consultancy services in the sphere of Assisted Reproduction Technologies and Third Party Reproductive services in India and internationally. We offer the wide range of infertility treatments including IVF, ICSI, IUI, PGD, Egg Donation and Surrogacy services. Our chosen fertility Clinics and doctors offer advanced infertility treatments services to local and international Intended Parents.
We choose our partner IVF Clinic and Fertility Specialist after a thorough research with their credential proven academically and experience wise. The selection process involves scrutinizing medical educational and international exposure with consistently high success rate and updated latest knowledge in the field of ART. Having a state- of- art embryology lab equipped with latest medical technologies and equipment is always important. Past couple’s feedback’s and outcome of their treatments is an important aspect of evaluating the medical doctors. Last but not least, ethical practice with complete transparency with Intended Parent is encouraged by us and practiced by our fertility specialists.
Although a success rate of any IVF Cycle is highly individual and can be dependent on many factors like- age of female partner, the age of male partner, their genetic makeup and grade of embryos. But it goes without saying that having a skilled, experienced and technically sound team of IVF Specialist and embryologist do make a huge difference. It is right of each fertility seeker to have an IVF Specialist, who understand and educate couples about the process and individual treatments plans. The success rate of our promoted doctors is up to 40% and in the case of young egg donor used, it is higher.
How infertility treated?
When infertility treatments come experience of fertility specialist plays a vital role. The treatment may include less invasive process like treating reproductive tract infection or may be most invasive process like In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections (ICSI)
Here are few treatment options generally suggested by doctors.
- Treating infections- It includes treatment with an antibiotic for a cure of reproductive tract.
- Treatments for sexual intercourse problems.
- Hormone treatments and medications. This is the first line of treatment for infertile couples which start with an initial evaluation and then treatment with hormones so that lady has an adequate condition for getting pregnant naturally without any invasive procedure involved.
- Surgery, hysteroscopy or tubal ligation reversal. Not all infertility treatment involves surgery but might be suggested in few cases.
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART) like IVF, ICSI, and IUI. These are more invasive and expensive infertility treatments.