Eligibility Criteria for Egg Donors
- She should be in right age group of 21 to 30 years.
- Should be a non-smoker with drug-free/alcohol-free habits.
- She should not have any known genetically carried medical conditions.
- She should be free of any medical or psychological illness.
- She needs to clear Pre-IVF screening tests, like CBC, BL group, ESR, HIV, VDRL, HBSAg, HCV, T3,T4, TSH, SGPT, SGOT, Sr. Creatinine, Thalassemia to ensure her eligibility for donation.
- Give an in-depth personal and family history along with her educational records and understand her responsibility toward the donation program.
- She should be motivated by a feeling of helping childless couples and finance should not be only criteria for donation.
Are you looking for an egg donor? Feel free to contact us for a huge database of egg donors of different origin with proven fertility.